How to Edit Your Videos: Official 100% Free Udemy Course
Learn easy edits to take your course from good to great. I receive a lot of requests from our visitors. They ask me a lot How to Edit Your Videos, how they can edit others and their own videos. And recommend us Udemy course. So here is the Udemy official video editing course.
What you’ll learn
- Name a few edits anyone can learn
- Identify where in their video it is valuable to add edits
- Do some of the basic edits
- Instructors should take the course “Video Production Fundamentals” prior to watching this course
- We will recommend some paid materials in this course. All of the materials are optional based on your preferences.
Are you looking to learn some simple yet impactful ways to make your Udemy course engaging for students? Did you know you can use video editing to ensure your students have an amazing learning experience? Feeling a bit rusty with video editing terminology and tactics and want to brush up on your skills? Are you hoping to take your Udemy course from good to great?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then this course is for you. In this official, Udemy-produced course you’ll learn editing tips and tricks that, while simple to pull off, have a big impact on the look and content of your course. This How to Edit Your Videos: Official Udemy Course will help you grow your business on YouTube and other platforms.
We’ll go over two different ways you can use video editing in your Udemy course:
- You’ll learn how to make your videos look and sound more professional by implementing things like background music, slides, and sound effects.
- You’ll learn how to apply Learning Science best practices by implementing things like annotations and other visual cues
A quick note — we won’t teach you how to use every editing software out there. We will, however, go over the big picture of what edits you should be making in your course, and how these edits can help ensure you’re delivering an amazing learning experience for your students. This should help you focus your own editing efforts in whichever software program you decide to use.
This course is part of the “Filming” track of Udemy’s Official Instructor Education Program. In each of our official courses we strive to deliver information-packed lectures that quickly give you the information you need to make your course creation process easy and your final product amazing. We include lots of examples, as well as practice activities to make sure you’re practicing your new skills.
By the end of this course you’ll have learned editing techniques to make your course look professional and to keep your students engaged. Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
Instructors who are planning on creating a Udemy course.