Searching for the best gaming keyboard? You are come to write place Hey my name is Abdul Rehman and today I will tell you the best gamming keyboard in 2019. Choosing the best gaming keyboard for you can be a tricky task there are lots of gamming keyboard available in the market but few are the best.
Don’t worry though, as we’ve created an in-depth buying guide to explain the differences between each type of model. We’ve also tested all the latest keyboards to offer a comprehensive list of the best currently available in each category. All the gaming keyboard are fine you can choose any of them.
How we test gaming keyboards
Every keyboard that is available in the list we tested these keyboard for at least a week. During that time we’ll check it for ease of use and put it through its paces playing a variety of different genres. These include MOBAs, FPS, strategy and ARPG titles. We’ll also check its software to see how easy it is to customize and setup.
1. Best Gaming Keyboard
Switches: Razer Optomechanical Switches | Backlight: RGB | Type: Full-size Keyboard | Size: 17.6 x 9.2 x 1.4 inches (44.7 x 23.3 x 3.6 cm) | Weight: 3.8 pounds (1.7 kg)
- Attractive design
- Comfy, RGB wrist rest
- Innovative optomechanical switches
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches:
- Ultimate Personalization and Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma:
- Quality, Aluminum Construction: Covered with a matte, aluminum top plate for increased sturdiness and support
The exclusive and sexy Razer Huntsman Elite offers deep and rich RGB colors combined with the elegant black chassis of the company. It is also the only gaming keyboard we have seen that provides RGB lighting for the wrist rest, which is also extremely soft and comfortable. You can control the light show with Razer’s powerful Synapse software.
Huntsman Elite uses the company’s patented opt mechanical switches, which combine the feel of a mechanical switch with a mechanism that uses light to record your keystrokes for faster entry. A powerful set of media controls completes this impressive package. Best Gaming Keyboards in 2019
2. Most Innovative Gaming Keyboard
- Get the RAPIDFIRE advantage – CHERRY MX Speed
- Aircraft-grade silver anodized brushed aluminum frame, built to withstand a lifetime of gaming
- White PBT double-shot keycaps for superior durability, look
The CORSAIR K70 RGB MK.2 SE is a premium mechanical gaming keyboard for those who want to stand out. Equipped with lightweight durable silver aluminum frame, CHERRY MX Speed key switches and PBT double-shot keycaps, it pairs a unique style with durability and accuracy you demand. Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables sophisticated macro programming, vivid dynamic multicolor illumination and full-system lighting synchronization. With 8MB of dedicated onboard memory and hardware playback, you can take all your settings with you. A host of extras put your PC at your fingertips, with USB pass-through, dedicated multimedia controls, a detachable soft-touch wrist rest, making it easy to play your way and minimize interruptions. It’s the most amazing K70 keyboard yet and the Best Gaming Keyboards in 2019
3. Best Gaming Keyboard Design
- Cooler Master Floating Per Key Hybrid Switch Mem-Chanical Tactile Feel and Clicky Switch, Omron Mouse Switch, USB 2.0
- Floating Per Key Full RGB LED Backlit keyboard and 3 Zone RGB LED Lighting Mouse
- 9 RGB LED Keyboard Effects, 2 Active Effects Mouse
- Pixart 3050 Optical Gaming Sensor – 4 DPI Levels: 500, 750, 1500 , 3500
- 26 key Anti Ghosting, On the Fly key Controls
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
- Cons: Not a Fully mechanical keyboard.
The MasterSet MS120 Combo is your first step to high level gaming, with two tools to help you elevate your skills. It includes a durable keyboard outfitted with Mem-chanical Clicky switches, which abandon the mushiness of membranes for the tactile satisfaction of mechanical keyboards. It also comes with a durable mouse to last you through your heated skirmishes, with a Pixart optical sensor, adjustable DPI settings on-the-fly, and responsive pro-grade Omron switches to maximize DPS. Add in RGB capability for looks and easy multimedia keys for convenience, and you have everything in your arsenal to go on a killing streak. and the Best Gaming Keyboards in 2019
4. Cheap Gaming Keyboard
- Rainbow LED Backlight
- 19 Non-conflicting Keys & 12 Multimedia Keys Keyboard
- High Quality and Reliable Performance
- Ergonomic Integrated Wrist Rest-
- The strong Compatibility
The colorful rainbow backlight can bring you into a great gaming atmosphere. There are permanent lighting and automatic breathing lighting 2 backlight modes for your options. You can also adjust the brightness and breathing speed of the backlit according to your preference.
The anti-ghosting technology allows multiple keys to work simultaneously to provide fast game response. 12 combinations of multimedia keys facilitate the operation of your work or game and improve efficiency.
VicTsing gaming keyboard panel adopts all metal materials, shockproof and wear-resistant. The skin-like rubber oil coating on it adds a delicate feeling. Ultra-thin floating keycap design, the height is only half of the ordinary one for high keystroke efficiency. Unique laser carving characters, not easy to fade
5. Best Budget Gaming Keyboard
- GAMING KEYBOARD AND GAMING MOUSE: Includes Redragon Premium RGB Backlit Gaming Keyboard and Red LED Backlit Gaming Mouse. ALL-IN-ONE PC GAMER VALUE KIT, Fantastic for Gamers [New Improved Version]
- RGB BACKLIT GAMING KEYBOARD: Redragon LED RGB Keyboard: 4 backlight color effects, 5 levels backlight breathing speed, Ergonomic designed keyboard with 104 keys, 25 keys without conflict, 12 multimedia keys, 8 independent control keys for quick management, splash-proof, WIN key can be disabled for gaming. Laser-engraved keys, 5 foot high-speed USB cable, 3mm diameter high-strength braided fiber cable
- GAMING MOUSE: Ergonomic Redragon M601 Centrophorus Red Backlit Computer Gaming Mouse. (LED can be turned off)3200 DPI (1000/1600/2400/3200 4 level DPI adjustment), 4000 FPS, 15G ACC super-fast game engine
Best Gaming Keyboards in 2019 It’s a great upgrade over any single color LED backlit keyboard at a fantastic value, the Redragon S101 RGB Backlit Gaming Keyboard Mouse Combo offers – FULL RGB Backlightingfor all 104 keys and a close to perfect blend of features, functionality durability and comfort.
The Redragon S101 Gaming Keyboard features; 7-color RGB Backlighting and an ergonomic design with an oversized spacebar and comfortable wrist rest to minimize fatigue. The 112 keys Full-size keyboard offers quiet, crisp and precise key presses. It’s actually perfect for both the home and office.
The Redragon M601 Backlit Gaming Mouse is full-size and works well in either hand. It was precision-engineered to feel great even after hours of use. This makes the mouse perfect for long lasting gaming sessions providing maximum comfort and support.
6.Budget Gaming Keyboard
- Stylish design.
- Comfortable to use.
- Seven different colors for the backlight which can be customized.
- The mouse comes with three adjustable DPI settings.
- The keys and buttons are quite sensitive and register strokes accurately and reliably.
- Spill-proof design.
- Large, beautiful letters which add visibility to the keyboard
- No Macros on the keyboard.
- The mouse could use more DPI settings.
- Keys liable to ghosting despite having an accurate registry.
The keyboard features large letters on its key faces which adds to the distinct design of the keyboard. These keys also help in seeing all the characters in the dark. Furthermore, the keyboard is also designed quite comfortably in addition to the stylish shape of the same. Best Gaming Keyboards in 2019
The LED backlight to this keyboard is a bit mellow but stands quite vibrant to enhance the beauty of the keyboard. To add to that, the backlight has seven color options which make this keyboard a true RBG Gaming Keyboard. The intensity of the colors is completely customizable as well.
7. Best Gaming Keyboard for Typists
- 100% Cherry Brown MX Switches. They deliver a fast and precise response with great tactile feedback.
- The N-key rollover function is a must-have for gamers!
- Multimedia keys give you direct control from your keyboard.
- Shortcut Keys: Stop, Play/Pause, Back, Forward, Volume up, and Volume down
- Rubber pads on the bottom of the keyboard help stabilize it from sliding while you are typing and gaming.
- Gaming-Grade Lifetime of up to 50 Million Clicks with Cherry’s Unique-Protected Principle of Gold-Cross point Contacts
- Gold Plated USB and PS2 Connector to Resist Corrosion and Ensure Low Latency
- Not Mechanically
For a gaming keyboard which wouldn’t look out of place in an office, you might want to consider the Rosewill Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. Rosewill keyboards are universally loved by typists for their simple and solid build.
There are no extra media keys on this keyboard. Instead, the function keys are used to control media much like on many laptops. This version also does not feature LEDs. Rosewill keyboards are available with many switch types. However, for a perfect blend of typing and gaming, we’d recommend the Cherry MX Browns. Best Gaming Keyboards in 2019
8. Best Gaming Keyboard in 2019
- MECHANICAL BROWN SWITCHES: Offering the best tactile typing experience, also being ever so slightly quieter, fitting for office or gaming use. And you will get 8 spared switches as a gift.
- 18 BACKLIT MODES: Press FN+INS-PgDn to enter Pro-gamer mode. RGB LED adjustable lighting with 6-themed backlights -18 lighting models. You can also adjust their brightness with FN+“↑”and“↓” Besides, there is a 9-color single backlit mode for this keyboard.
- 100% ANTI-GHOSTING 104 KEYS.ERGONOMIC, DURABLE AND WATERPROOF DESIGN: This IP67 keyboard is made of full metal material, with matte-finish texture, sturdy and robust enough to protect it from scratch. It allows multi-keys to work simultaneously with high speed.
To compete at the highest level, you need the fastest mechanical keyboard there is. The Redragon K556 RGB isn’t your average gaming keyboard. Not only is it over-engineered and built to take a beating, it is loaded with features including heavy duty metal and ABS construction, double-shot injection molded keycaps, high-end switches with mechanical ultra-last springs, crisp and bright adjustable RED LED backlighting, a gold plated USB connector, and a splash-resistant design.
One tough mechanical gaming keyboard. Perfect for whatever battle you might face.
9. Best Expensive Gaming Keyboard
- Cherry MX Brown RGB switches: German-made, micro-switched actuators for precision input with tactile feedback
- Great for FPS games: extra-wide, ergonomic xccurate ctrl key means fewer missed clicks for greater FPS precision
- Stealth key: tap to hide all apps and mute Audio for instant privacy; tap again to play on
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- Durable construction: Aluminum top plate with striking Slash aesthetic for everyday Resilience with a dash of style
Asus’ ROG Strix Scope is a keyboard made for function over form. While it’s festooned with the typical array of RGB lighting, the solid aluminium top place sports an understated, industrial design that’s welcome in an era where flash and spectacle too often take precedence. The Scope is a solid, durable, reliable keyboard that works exactly as advertised without the bloat of unnecessary gimmicks or unwelcome bloat. And with a wide range of Cherry’s RGB switches, replacing their less even 3mm LED solution for RGB, you can find the Scope in practically any flavor you’d like.
10. Expensive Gaming Keyboard
- Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame: Built to withstand a lifetime of gaming. Lightweight and rugged durability, necessary for a keyboard that’s going to see a lot of action
- 8MB profile storage with hardware macro and lighting playback: Allow access up to three stored profiles on the go, independent of external software.Wrist Rest:Full length, detachable, dual-sided with soft touch finish. The keyboard report rate is 1000 Hz
- Dynamic multicolor per key backlighting with Light Edge: Adjust each key’s color and illumination level in addition to 19-zones on the top edge light bar for sophisticated and dramatic animations
- 100% CHERRY MX Speed RGB mechanical key switches: Unleash blistering speed with the 1.2mm actuation and durability of gold contact CHERRY MX mechanical key switches.PC with 2 USB 2.0 ports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista An internet connection is required to download the Corsair Utlity Engine software
- 6 programmable G-keys keys for in-game macros: Assign single keystrokes or complex multi-key combos to any of the 6 dedicated macro keys
When you want to go the extra mile and upgrade to the absolute best of the best, it’s hard to find a better option than the Corsair K95 Platinum. The K95 Platinum is a big keyboard: its enormous footprint still requires some desk cleaning before it can be nested comfortably. But feature-wise, the K95 Platinum’s got it all. Dedicated media controls and a USB pass-through, a metal volume wheel, RGB lighting. It even comes with an extra set of textured keycaps for the WASD keys. While it’s expensive, you do know what you’re getting for your money here, and throughout 2019 we’ve seen the price of the K95 dropping steadily.
These are the Best Gaming Keyboards in 2019 I Hope you like this post if you like it then please share this Post to your friends and Don’t forget to Bookmark our website . We updated this content if any Gaming keyboard comes in the market